Thursday 18 August 2011

Chapter 0: We haven't left yet

"So write then, but not lame." Brooke fills me with confidence before I even start writing, jeez. Lame sister :P "Oh, so not lame!" Nice retort, Brooke.

It's two sleeps before we leave, we just set up this blog, titled by Elliott, and Brooke demanded we write something.

Something.

Bahahahahahaha :D Feel the POWER of my writing :D :D :D Mum is currently berating Brooke and her severe lack of clothe-hanging, saying she's left her jacket lying in a gutter..."It's not a gutter, it's my room!" Well, Brooke, that really depends. When was the last time you vacuumed more than just the entry???

"What else do you want me to write?"
"I dunno, what've you written?"

"I hate your mouse."
"I hate your f....cat. Do you like that?"

"Does this need a wash?"
"No, yes, no, yes, no, yes. No. Yes."

"Does this hat need airing? How many people wore it that night?"
"Probably. It was a bit of a slut that night."

There you go, folks, a taste of what is to come ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment